Maldives Summer Exploration

By  |  0 Comments

99% of Maldives is comprised of the sea, the remaining 1% is the percent is paradise on earth. Soft sands and clear waters is the perfect destination to make you forget about your work stress back home.

Maldives Summer Exploration

Hidden in the depths of Maldives is Jumeirah Vittaveli, a mesmerizing island resort that takes guests through the wonders below Maldives. Sitting about six historic shipwrecks, Jumeirah Vittaveli makes exploring the vast treasures of the sea a seamless part of your Maldives experience.

Jumeirah Dhevanafushi - Underwater

For those who prefer the indoor comfort, the villas of Jumeira Vittaveli are designed to give guests the unrestricted views of the tropical paradise which is Maldives.

Jumeirah Vittaveli - The Water Villas with Pool

Alongside the villas and suites, the diverse restaurants at Jumeira Vittaveli will sure create the perfect environment for you to just kick back and relax.

Jumeirah_Vittaveli_Fenesse

find out more on their website here