The HYT H1 Iceberg

By  |  0 Comments

HYT has launched their blue fluid H1 Iceberg this summer! To develop the alluring azure colors of the fluid, the brand spent 18 months to perfect the color, to create a spectacular timepiece with a unique look and cutting edge technology.

HYT-H1ICEBERG-LIFESTYLE4

The white body of the watch gives off a cool, tranquil impression. The mesmerizing blue fluid decorates the dial of the watch with a hue that resembles the ice cold seas and the clear blue skies, similar to the magnificent icebergs. Unlike icebergs where what you only see 10%, and the other 90% is underwater. The H1 Iceberg shows off their fascinating mechanics in through the unique dial design.

 HYT-H1IcebergRubber-Mushroom

The H1 Iceberg is equipped with a mechanical hand-wound, exclusive HYT caliber with a 65 hours power reserve. The titanium case has brushed, shot-peened and satin-finished surfaces, giving the watch a sleek bold look to match the gears within.

 

Limited to 50 pieces, the H1 Iceberg is an exclusive piece. For more information you can visit www.hytwatches.com